- What information the Site collects
Information you provide directly to us:
You are not required to provide information directly to us in order to view the Site. However, when you use certain Site functions, such as when you register for certain services, access certain content or features, or directly contact the Site, we may ask you to provide information, including
- contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, phone number, and mobile number
- username and password;
- information posted in community discussions and other interactive online features;
- search queries conducted on the Site; and
- correspondence you send to us.
Information automatically collected when you visit and interact with the Site:
When you visit and interact with the Site, certain information may be collected automatically, including:
- your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- your browser type and operating system;
- the web pages you were visiting immediately before and after you came to the Site;
- activities within community discussions;
- web pages and advertisements that you view, and links that you click on, within the Site;
- your bandwidth speed and information about the software programs that are installed on your computer;
- information collected through HTML cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies. For more information, please see our discussion of cookies and other technologies.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track user movement, and collect general demographic information for non-individualised use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Links
No data transmission system on the internet can be entirely secure. Accordingly, the Owner cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or of the transactions made on the Site.
Thank you for visiting and using the Site. We welcome your feedback and suggestions on all Site services. Please visit our 'Contact Us' page and send your valuable comments..